Roller Skate Design
Roller Skate Design
will use this design as inspiration to create a completely unique, hand painted custom airbrush design with your personalization!
Keep in mind - This artwork is painted by hand! This means a few things:
- We can't show you what it will look like until after we've painted it - No mockups!
- Artist styles vary - There will be differences in every item we paint.
- We can't add on extra artwork for free - This takes more time, and our artists need to be paid fairly. Contact us if you're unsure about a customization request!
15% Group Discounts are applied AUTOMATICALLY when you order 12 or more items!
Can I wash it?
Airbrush T shirts are washable!
Cared for properly, you can expect your t shirts to look great for many years.
- Wash your items only as-needed
- Turn your items inside-out to wash and dry
- Wash cold water and a mild detergent 💧🧼
- Hang your items to dry (preferred), or -
- Tumble dry them on a low heat setting
We use commercial equipment to cure the paint directly into the fabric of your item, allowing our airbrush apparel to compare closely with a DTG printed shirt. The design will not wash out or "run"! However, all T shirts slowly fade over time as the fabric itself wears out, no matter the decoration method. Such is the cycle of life.
When will it Arrive?
One-of-a-kind custom artwork needs to be hand-painted before it ships. Our artists can usually get smaller t shirt orders painted within a few business days. Larger orders, more complex artwork, or orders for items types that we don't always stock (like hoodies) can influence that production time.
If you have a specific deadline, or need something sooner than 2 weeks, please, send us a message!
Hand-Painted Quality Artwork by Top-Tier Artists
We always prioritize quality. We pride ourselves in our work, and put time, effort (and years of experience) into ensuring that your one-of-a-kind artwork meets our high standards, every time.